The Homeless Vagabond The Homeless Vagabond

verry poetic

and verry 60's somehow.due to the music also.anyway great job.

Electro Gypsy Electro Gypsy

Rated 5 / 5 stars always.? usuall.yama yama ha.ha ha ha.k.c k casio.

Final Fight:the Nerd Saga Final Fight:the Nerd Saga

i did not even watch it untill the end.i guess it was some reflex like dog is hiding bone(goooood bone).at least i know where to find it.sorry if it seemed a rude way of favorite.if it matters

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

the music also?in 14 hours

4 the movie 10 stars no doubt.but..apart from the movie you also wrote and recorded the music in 14 hours?you must be a real don't supose you mind to write to me the exact position (i man the order of voices)of the chords in the brass section?i think you know you have a brass section in this music.i remind it because you might have forgotten about it.of course working at other more serious music i mean.and the same for the piano.i do not say you did not do it but it is highly more probable you did not.o.k.more many bars has your music& how is called in music this kind of musical development?14 hours ...unbelievable.but yet again .maybe ...but i don't think you did the saying so?flash is verry good.should be enough.

HappyHarry responds:

I did the music.

But just so everyone knows, the whole thing was not completed in 14 hours, that was the final push after missing the college deadline by a day. It was several days hard work in total. Message me and we can talk music.

Demo Reel 2008 Demo Reel 2008

reel-y good

so squirrely,it is an artwork,10 is minimum.even without a plot.or...maybe because of that?meditate on this.maybe you were a bit shallow in your it one more 10+ from me.because apart of showing skills,which are undoubtful it can generate emotion.and art is about that.

An iPhone Commercial An iPhone Commercial

i donn't Phone

so ,this comes from maybe one of the few human beeings on this planet who does not use mobile ...i don't i phone.but...the 10 stars.i think you get the essence of can listen music while you die.fantastic.much few words.about the guy who gve you 5 stars...o.k.maybe he should go to the theatersometimes.this is kind suggestion.after maybe he will understand metaphores.they are out of time.

Xent - Love Xent - Love

your drawing resembles with somone's who worked in the 70's for ''Paris Match''.i think the art name was KIRAZ.i watced this without is still great.fantastic use of light and can get a paintig at everry 10,cause that's the limit.

keepwalking responds:

Thank you very much, Im really glad you like it

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

genius at work

this should be rated 15.THIS IS THE REAL HUMAN NATURE.we NEEVVVER STOP.untill we die ,or...somthing like this.and the scene with the coke in the sunset...fantastic.poetry and misery together.

Goku fucks Sailormoon Goku fucks Sailormoon

hentay means this is perfeckt hentay of hentay.mathematics(minus and minus =plus) perverted hentay=let's go back to tradition.and old opinions.some nudity is not important ,not big surprise.hallas.see you arround.

The Fall Down The Fall Down

realy good.i wish you better ratings .